Best Suits for the Festive Season
Find the Perfect Fit at our November Pop-up Sale
Since the temperature has dropped and the nights have drawn in, diaries have fast become an array of festive socials, Christmas parties and charity events – this begs the question – could November be the right time to discover a new suit for your party wardrobe?
Buying a new suit can be an arduous task, especially if one is of a particularly large build or small frame. There are many things to consider when looking for the perfect jacket and trousers – we recommend you research which type is best suited to your size and shape.
Finding the Perfect Fit
- An athletic build should choose a single breasted jacket compared to a double to emphasise the narrower torso – ideal for sashaying across the dance floor.
- Broad shouldered men should opt for a softer cut on the shoulder line to avoid looking too bulky.
- A stocky build should avoid patterns and pocket details and balance the torso with neat cut trousers, not slim fit.
- Tall and slim males can afford to show flair with a bold pattern and add structure with a double breasted jacket. Add some festive colours with a statement silk scarf or handkerchief.
- A medium build with a thicker middle is best paired with a short length jacket which nips in at the waist and sits on the hips. Avoid longer lines which flap and unflatter, a big no-no this party season.
- TOP TIP – A well experienced tailor can help nip and tuck a suit to perfection.
One And Only Pop-up Sale
November 15th-16th, 35 Baker St. London
Our suit offering at the One & Only is comprehensive and varied in sizes, materials and patterns. We offer a styling service for those who need assistance and can offer support and guidance when it comes to making light of those all important decisions. Our top suit designers this November are Italian designer Roberto Cavalli, British fashion house Vivienne Westwood and the beautifully styled Dolce & Gabanna. Look out for our suit promotion – Cavalli suits down from £899 to only £299 – not to be missed!
So whether you’re looking for razor-sharp tailoring, soft and unassuming styling or a wear-with-everything staple, you’ve come to the right place. We’ll see you on the 15th and 16th November at 35 Baker Street, a short walk from Baker Street or Marylebone Station.
Do you want to jump the queue and shop an hour before the general public? Our VIP early access tickets can be found here.Buy Vip Ticket