The One & Only Designer Sale Returns Policy
The One and Only Designer sale uphold a fair, no-hassle, 5 Day Returns Policy so you can feel safe when ordering from The One and Only Designer Sale. We ask you to also act fairly when using our Returns Policy. All returns are monitored and our system is programmed to decline future orders from you if your ‘history of returns becomes excessive and unfair.
Our 5 Day Returns Policy starts from the date your order is delivered to you. If 5 days have passed since your order was delivered to you and you have not yet followed the 4 steps below, unfortunately, you do not qualify for a credit, refund or exchange.
- You are responsible for paying the postage costs when returning your item(s). Your return will remain your responsibility until received by The One and only Designer sale.
- To document the return date of your item(s) and to establish tracking in transit, we require you to use trackable postage. You are welcome to use an inexpensive and slow postage service as long as it’s trackable and your return is posted within 5 days of your order being delivered to you.
- Neatly folding the item(s) and placing them in the bag (with barcode attached), will be appreciated.
- We ONLY accept unworn, unwashed items in the exact same “new” condition as delivered to you. Once we receive your return, it will be inspected.
- If approved, your credit, refund or exchange will be processed promptly.
- If rejected, due to being worn, washed or not in the exact same “new” condition as delivered to you, we will pay the postage costs and dispatch the original item(s) back to you within 5 business days.
- The One and only Designer sale reserves the right to make the final decision in all Return cases.
International Customers Please Note:
If you’ve ordered from outside UK, you may be required to pay customs and/or import taxes when you import from overseas. All international customers are responsible for paying customs and import duties if charged by their government.